I’m such a lazy cook…yes, i’ll put it out there! If it’s something that needs to cook for an hour or more or requires a long prep, then I probably will never make it. I’m always on the hunt for something new, nutritious, tasty and most of all, quick to make! So when i saw this posted on a Facebook group that i run, i just had to share it!
- 4 bell peppers, halved and seeded
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion or regular onion
- ⅛ cup chopped spinach
- 5 Mushrooms chopped up
- 2 handfuls of shredded chicken breast
- Preheat your oven to 350 degree
- First cut your Peppers in half, wash them, then dry them
- Oil a pan and set the peppers in it
- In a Bowl, crack your eggs, add the milk, add the chopped onion, add your chopped Spinach, add your chopped Mushroom, add your shredded chicken, add the salt. Whisk all ingredients together and fill your peppers.
- Cook for 45 mins
I know what’s for lunch tomorrow! 😀😀
Credit to: Kitty Khan xx