Since starting online training, I’ve been asked questions like this:
How does it work? what do I get for it? how much does it cost?
So I thought it’d be better to compile all the questions in one place to help you make the right decision for yourself and your current situation.
What is online training?
Online training is a new and exciting way to offer life changing, transformation, fitness coaching to clients. It can be utilised by anyone, anywhere, offering convenience, responsiveness, flexibility and affordability. With it, I can empower my clients with more accountability and support than I ever could in-person.
Leveraging the power of the internet and cutting out the overhead costs of the gym means that you get more from your hard-earned dollar. Using online check-in and communication tools I empower you with more accountability and support than I ever could in-person.
Simply put: My online clients get SO much more from me than my in-person clientele ever could.
The best part? The program is your program. No longer limited by rules of the gym, scheduling necessities, and financial obligations to a host of other parties, I can give you precisely what you need, when you need it.
Throw the word ‘training’ out the window. I will be your concierge – giving you what you need, when you need it. Every client is different from one another. That, and over the course of your training you will need different things from me in terms of direction, support, and accountability.
With online training I can give you what you need, when you need it.
How does online training work?
Once you make the decision to work with me, you get instructions on downloading my free training App on either iPhone or Android. Everything that we do is contained within this software. Your customised programming, notes, and video demonstrations will show up in your App when it’s time for you to train including reminders and tips. As you train, fill in your work within the App as you go. I can monitor your progress in real-time, but more importantly, your results will be automatically reported and charted for me. This makes it possible for me to adjust the program on the fly ensuring no wasted workouts so that you get the most out of every workout. In addition, my App integrates with MyFitnessPal, which is a food tracking software for those who are interested in tracking their macros and calorie intake.
How does online nutrition work?
When you sign up to online training, you also get access to general nutritional coaching. However, for those clients who require more nutrition guidance and direction, they can sign up to also using ProCoach as a nutrition tool along side their workout programs. Doing both will yield much better results. More details on how ProCoach works here : http://procoach.app/fitshatzi
Who is it for?
While I am qualified to work with the majority of the population (through experience and education), my true passion and skill is in working with pre and post natal women between the age of 23-50 yrs. Empowering them, guiding them, helping them to reach their health and fitness goals of strength, fat loss and any other goals they may have. Since starting in 2016, I have worked with over 100 women (stopped counting after 100) from all over the world and achieved amazing results. Feel free to check out the testimonial page here.
How many packages do you have?
I have different packages depending on one’s needs. Feel free to fill in the application form below and that’ll give me a chance to recommend the right package for you.
Why should I train online?
- You no longer have to go into a gym if you don’t want to. Some People prefer to workout at home and some at the gym. Both options work.
- Scheduling is not an issue. The workouts are on your phone and accessible to you anytime. This means you can workout anytime, anywhere that suits you. Also, you don’t have to worry about traffic or scheduling baby sitters.
- Stronger accountability and support. Because I have more time, I can offer clients better support. Additionally, this has allowed me to build a strong online community (both Facebook and WhatsApp) which is a great source of support.
- More cost effective. Apart from having to pay a trainer for their time, you also have to pay for the gym overhead. Training online cuts down that cost making it a more affordable option
- Free client app to track progress. You are able to track your progress to see how far you have come. The app also allows you to communicate with me in real time
- You can work with the best. Because I work online, women who want to work with the best are able to seek me from anywhere in the world. Allowing me to help them achieve their goals without any limitation.
I am dedicated to you success. If you are ready to take the next step, fill in the application form here . If you’re not ready at this point in time, that’s ok. Feel free to subscribe to my blog for some amazing health and fitness tips sent straight into your email.